PBICA members can be domestic or foreign natural and legal persons. The members are divided into full, honorary and contributing members.
A full member can be a person with legal capacity, who will submit a written declaration of joining the Association. Full members have the right to:
- choose the Association's board members and be chosen as a board member,
- participate in all works and events of the Association,
- take the Association's advice and use the Association's help,
- use other services and facilities of the Association,
- put forward proposals concerning the Association.
Currently the Association gathers over 150 active members, among whom are presidents, directors and employees of Innovation and Business centres, representatives of academic circles, local and regional authorities and government bodies.
A contributing member can be a legal person or business unit recognising the objectives and principles of the Association and keeping up declared payments on a regular basis. Contributing members have the right to participate in an advisory capacity via their representatives in all works and events of the Association, put forward proposals and use consultancy and help on a priority basis. There are about 50 contributing members at the moment.
Decision on accepting a full or contributing member is taken by the Board. The members of the Association are required to:
- prof. dr hab. BOHDAN GRUCHMAN
- HEINZ FIEDLER
- RUSTAM LALKAKA
- prof. dr hab. BOGDAN MARCINIEC
- JUNE LAVELLE
- dr JERZY SĘKIEWICZ
- prof. zw. dr hab. inż. JAN KOCH
- TOMASZ NIESIOŁOWSKI
- prof. zw. dr hab. inż. JERZY BUZEK
- KRYSTYNA GURBIEL
- KRZYSZTOF ZASIADŁY
- dr hab. KRZYSZTOF B. MATUSIAK
Bank Zachodni WBK IV O/Poznań
rach. nr 07 1090 1476 0000 0000 4700 7530